IIM Kozhikode has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Multi Tasking Attendant (01) Vacant Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this Multi Tasking Attendant post in IIM Kozhikode should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “21.07.2020” to “10.08.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kozhikode (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Multi Tasking Attendant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Multi Tasking Attendant – 01
- Kozhikode (Kerela).
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Multi Tasking Attendant – B.Com having Specialization in Taxation/Finance/Cooperation with +2 /equivalent level in commerce stream
- In addition, the candidates should have good english communication, proficiency in MS Office, Tally and internet usage
Age Limit :
- Multi Tasking Attendant – Maximum age limit – 35 years as on date of notification
Salary Details :
- Multi Tasking Attendant – Rs. 18,300/- pm (including Rs. 300/- towards telephone allowance)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 21.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 10.08.2020.
How to apply for IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2020 – Multi Tasking Attendant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIM Kozhikode official website – https://iimk.ac.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates who have submitted their applications are advised to visit website / check their emails for getting updates regarding date of interview / interview call letter / change in interview schedule.
- Shortlisted candidates alone will be interviewed, which will be communicated by email to the concerned.
Download IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode Official Notification : Click Here