IIITDM has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Associate (02) Vacancies. Online registration starts from “17.07.2020″ to “11.08.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this Project Associate Post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- IIITDM Kancheepuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
IIITDM Kancheepuram Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate –
- Essential: B.Tech. (CSE/ECE or Equivalent), Final year Dual Degree (CSE/ECE or Equivalent)minimum 6.5 CGPA (or 60% marks). Male Candidates
- Desirable: Expertise in the field of Digital Image Processing, Computer Vision and Deep Learning, working knowledge in Python, Tensorflow/Pytorch, Post Graduate in CSE or ECE or equivalent
Age Limit :
- Project Associate – Below 28 Years
Salary Details :
- Project Associate – Rs. 30,000/-pm for PG; Rs. 25,000/-pm for UG
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 14 Months
- The duration of above posts will be for nine months (20th Aug 2020 -20th May 2021). May be extended upto 23rd Nov, 2021
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 17.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 11.08.2020.
How to apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIITDM Kancheepuram official website http://www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Candidates should apply online only in the website Click Here
- Online application only accepted.
- Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The candidates are required to work mainly for the success of the project.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period, if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email
- Last date for submission of online application is 11.08.2020