IIITDM has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Assistant & Project Apprentice (03) Vacancies. Online registration starts from “23.09.2020″ to “15.10.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this Project Assistant & Project Apprentice Post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 02
Project Apprentice - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- IIITDM Kancheepuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 02
- Project Apprentice – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
IIITDM Kancheepuram Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant –
- ME / MTech degree in Embedded Systems/ ECE/ Electronic System Design/ CSE/EEE.
- Desirable: Electronics System Design using Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/ ARM or equivalent Embedded Processor
Programming, Interfacing, Embedded System Design, Enclosure Design, Testing, Verification. Python or Perl Programming
- Project Apprentice –
- BE / B.Tech degree in Embedded Systems/ ECE/ Electronic System Design/ CSE/EEE/EIE. Or Diploma in ECE/EEE/EIE or Equivalent.
- Desirable: Electronics System Design using Arduino/
Raspberry Pi/ ARM or equivalent Embedded Processor
Programming, Interfacing, Embedded System Design,
Enclosure Design, Testing, Verification. Python or Perl Programming
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – Below 30
- Project Apprentice – Below 30
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- Project Apprentice – Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 12 Months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 23.09.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 15.10.2020.
How to apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant & Project Apprentice Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIITDM Kancheepuram official website http://www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Candidates should apply online only in the website Click Here
- Online application only accepted.
- Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The candidates are required to work mainly for the success of the project.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period, if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email
- Last date for submission of online application is 15.10.2020