IIITDM has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancies. Online registration starts from “25.02.2020″ to “20.03.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this Junior Research Fellow Post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- IIITDM Kancheepuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
IIITDM Kancheepuram Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – First class ME / MTech degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Aerospace/ Structural Engineering with sound understanding of material constitutive modelling, finite element analysis and advanced solid mechanics with GATE/NET qualification
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Preferably below 35 Years
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – 31,000/- per month for first two years and 35,000/- per month for third year
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 25.02.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 20.03.2020.
How to apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIITDM Kancheepuram official website http://www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Candidates should apply online only in the website Click Here
- Online application only accepted.
- Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The candidates are required to work mainly for the success of the project.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period, if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email
- Last date for submission of online application is 20.03.2020