IIITDM has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancies. Online registration starts from “24.10.2019” to “15.11.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for this Junior Research Fellow Post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- IIITDM Kancheepuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
IIITDM Kancheepuram Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – First class M. Tech in Electronics& communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with valid GATE/ NET qualification (or) with at least 70% marks (7.0 CGPA on scale 10).
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Preferably below 28 Years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000 p.m. (Stipend will be upto duration of the project and based on the performance it will be an increment on yearly basics)
Duration of the Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 years
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Skill Test/ Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 24.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 15.11.2019.
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai-600127.
- Contact No: 044-2747693
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIITDM Kancheepuram official website http://www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Candidates should apply online only in the website Click Here
- Online application only accepted.
- Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The candidates are required to work mainly for the success of the project.
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance, for a maximum of three and half(3.5) years or up to duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period, if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email
- Last date for submission of online application is 15.11.2019