IIITDM has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its JRF/ Project Assistant (1) Vacancy. Online registration starts from “19.08.2019” to “09.09.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for this JRF/ Project Assistant Post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||JRF/ Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Interview Venue||Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai-600127
Contact No: 044-2747693
Email: [email protected]
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- IIITDM Kancheepuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- JRF/ Project Assistant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
IIITDM Kancheepuram Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- JRF/ Project Assistant – First class M.Sc./M.Sc.(Tech) degree in Physics/ Engineering Physics/ Applied Physics/ Material Science) or Equivalent degree in physics,
with valid GATE/ NET Qualification. (OR) M.Tech. in Solid State Physics/ Nanoscience & Nanotechnology/ Material Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and
Communication Engineering with at least 70% marks (7.0 on scale 10)
Note : For project assistant position GATE/ NET/ NET-JRF is not required.
Age Limit :
- JRF/ Project Assistant – Preferably below 28 Years.
Salary Details : 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- JRF/ Project Assistant – JRF: 31,000/- per month, Project Assistant: 20,000/- per month (Stipend will be up to duration of the project)
Duration of the Project :
- JRF/ Project Assistant – Three years.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Skill Test/ Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 19.08.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 09.09.2019.
How to apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 – JRF/ Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIITDM Kancheepuram official website http://www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- The selected candidate is eligible to register for PhD degree at IIITDM Kancheepuram as per the eligibility criteria against subsequent advertisement (possibly in December 2019).
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Venue of Interview : Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai-600127
- Contact No: 044-2747693
- Email: [email protected]