IIIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Faculty (16) Vacant Posts . Candidates who wish to apply for this Faculty post in IIIT Trichy should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “28.06.2019” to “29.07.2019 Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information & Technology Trichy|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Associate Professor - 02
Assistant Professor - 14
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||29.07.2019 at 05.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Information & Technology Trichy Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Information & Technology Trichy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Associate Professor – 02.
- Assistant Professor – 14.
- Trichy (Tamilnadu).
Indian Institute of Information & Technology Trichy Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- f Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) and Associate Professor in the disciplines of (i) English (ii) Mathematics (iii) Humanities (iv) Physics (v) Civil Engineering (vi) Mechanical Engineering (vii) Computer Science & Engineering (viii) Electronics
& Communication Engineering – Ph.D. degree from reputed institutions from India and abroad with an excellent academic record and high quality research, and commitment towards teaching.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Seminar Presentation.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 28.06.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 29.07.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Candidate should pay a non-refundable application processing fee per department applied through online payment as below:
– For the candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/Women Category: Rs. 1,000 (Rupees One
thousand only) per department
– For SC/ ST Category: Rs.500 (Rupees Five hundred only) per department
– For Woman Candidates & PWD Category: No fee is required.
– Application processing fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
– Indian Nationals applying from abroad can pay their application fee in US $25 per post (for all categories) online through the application portal. Online application submitted without requisite fee will be rejected without any correspondence.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form which shall also be brought at the time of appearing of interview, if called for.
How to apply for IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Information & Technology Trichy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIIT Trichy official website http://www.iiittrichy.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government/PSUs / Universities /Educational Institutions should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the competent authority at the time of interview. They can, however, send advance copy of completed application form.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/seminar/interview.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for selection process (seminar presentation and interview) will be displayed on the website of the Institute. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.iiitt.ac.in regularly.
- No separate call letter will be sent. Email communication will only be sent
- For any queries contact – Email: [email protected], Tel: 0431-2500539.