Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Trichy|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||18.06.2019 at 09.30 a.m|
|Venue||IIIT, NITT Campus, Tiruchirappalli|
|Official Website||Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Near BHEL Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015|
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Trichy Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Trichy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant – 02.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Trichy Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant – UG Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale from a recognized University/lnstitute.
- Desirable : A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree.
- Experience : Atleast 20 years of experience in Central/ Public/ State Government/ Institutions/ Organizations with experience in handling computerized administration/ legal/ financial/ establishment matters and accounts/ audit.
Age Limit :
- Consultant – Not exceeding 63 years of age as on 01.06.2019.
Salary Details :
- Consultant – Rs. 30,000/- Rs. 40,000 per month based on experience.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of 6 Months. Extendable for one more term based on the requirement and performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 18.06.2019 at 09.30 a.m.
- Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Near BHEL Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015.
How to apply for IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Trichy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NITT official website – https://www.nitt.edu
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 18.06.2019 (Monday) at 09.30 am to be held at IIIT, NITT Campus, Tiruchirappalli.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Selected candidates are to join the post immediately.
Download IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
IIIT Trichy Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here