Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||The initial place of posting is at IIFPT, Thanjavur. However liable to be transferred anywhere in India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Technician T-2 (Media Preparatory Assistant) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||Tamilnadu - 01.07.2019
Candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep - 08.07.2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur - 613005, Tamil Nadu|
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Technician T-2 (Media Preparatory Assistant) – 01.
- The initial place of posting is at IIFPT, Thanjavur. However liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Technician T-2 (Media Preparatory Assistant) –
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum one year certificate from a recognized Institution in Lab Technology
- 2 years experience in microbiology laboratories.
- Desirable Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferably in microbiology.
Age Limit :
- Senior Technician T-2 (Media Preparatory Assistant) – Maximum Age SC – 35 years.
- Age Relaxation – As per Government of India rules.
Salary Details :
- Senior Technician T-2 (Media Preparatory Assistant) – Pay Level – 4 in pay matrix
Rs 25500 – 81100/- (Group – C).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the IIFPT on or before 01.07.2019.
- The last date of receipt of application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is 08.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613005, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2019 – Senior Technician T-2 Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIFPT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIFPT official website – http://www.iifpt.edu.in
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The envelope must be clearly superscribed on the top ‘APPLICATION FOR THE
POST OF SENIOR TECHNICIAN (T-2) (Media Preparatory Assistant) Reserved for SC.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice/assigning any reasons at any stage by the Competent Authority.