IIFPT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (03) & Project Assistant (01) vacant position. IIFPT has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant Posts on 25.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 03
Project Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||25.10.2019 at 09.30 am|
|Venue||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur - 613 005 (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 03
- Project Assistant – 01
- Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu).
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
|Project / Department Name||Role||Qualification|
|Active Intelligent Packaging system with antimicrobial agents for fruits and vegetables (GAP-044)||Senior Research Fellow||M.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Food Science and Technology / Food science & Nutrition / Biotechnology (or) M.Sc. in the above disciplines with NET/SLET (or) Ph.D. in the above disciplines.|
|Technical Assistance to Director||Senior Research Fellow||Ph.D. (or) M.Tech. in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology (or) M.Sc. in any of these disciplines with NET
Desirable: Proficiency in English writing & MS Office
|Radiofrequency enabled hot air drying techniques for foods (sun stroke) (SRP - 021)||Senior Research Fellow||M.Tech. in Food Technology/Food Process Engineering/ Food Science & Technology/ Food & Agricultural process Engineering|
|Dehydrated process of Fruit Juice form soft candies (SRP - 020)||Project Assistant||Bachelor degree in Food science/ Food Technology/Food science and Technology/Food Engineering/ Food processing and Technology/ Food Processing and Engineering|
Age Limit :
- SRF/PA: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
Salary Details (Consolidated Monthly Remuneration) :
- Technical Assistance to Director-SRF & SRF for the Project (SRP-021) : Rs. 31,000/- Consolidated in addition to HRA (as applicable)
- SRF for the Project (GAP-044): Rs. 25,000/- Consolidated in addition to HRA (as applicable)
- Project Assistant to the Project (SRP-020): Rs. 12,000/ Consolidated in addition to HRA (as applicable)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Tenure will be initially for a period of six months or till the completion of the Project Period whichever is earlier and renewable every six months based on the satisfactory performance.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.10.2019 at 09.30 am
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu).
Application Fees :
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- (exempted for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
- The eligible candidate may walk-in with application in the given format along with an Application fee of Rs.500/- by means of Cash/DD/Postal Order drawn in favour of “The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”
How to apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIFPT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIFPT official website – http://www.iifpt.edu.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 25.10.2019 at 09.30 am to be held at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu).
- Selected candidate will be informed through letter/e-mail. Those who have not selected will not be informed.
- No separate interview letter will be issued.