IIFPT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Consultant-Finance Officer (01) vacant position. IIFPT has planned to conduct an interview for Consultant-Finance Officer Posts on 19.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant-Finance Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||19.10.2019|
|Venue||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur - 613 005 (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant-Finance Officer – 01.
- Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu).
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant-Finance Officer – He/She should be a retired Accounts/Audit Officer with a grade Pay of not below Rs5400/- from Central Govt. Depts./Central Autonomous Bodies and having proficiency in Accounts, Audit, Processing of Tenders, Procurements, GFR and other relevant policies related to Accounts and Administration matters.
Age Limit :
- Consultant-Finance Officer – The maximum age limit for the Post of Consultant in the Institute is 65 years. However, engagement beyond 65 years and upto 70 years will be with the approval of The Secretary keeping in view his/her good health appropriate for the work and level of expertise (in rare cases)
Salary Details :
- Consultant-Finance Officer – Those found suitable will be engaged with a consolidated remuneration of Last Pay drawn less pension + 50% of Transport Allowance (without DA in transport allowance) as local conveyance as per rules. Terms and conditions of the engagement are mentioned in Annexure I.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Retired officers for engagement as Consultant Finance Officer on Contractual Basis at IIFPT initially for a period of one year.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 19.10.2019.
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu).
How to apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2019 – Consultant-Finance Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIFPT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIFPT official website – http://www.iifpt.edu.in
- The applications duly filled and along with the original certificates/documents/PPO in respect of educational qualification, age, experience etc. with a self attested copy should be submitted at the time of Wail-in-Interview on 19.10.2019.
- The original certificates/documents will be returned on verification.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 19.10.2019 to be held at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu).
- Leave : Consultants shall be eligible for one day leave per month. No. remuneration for the period if absence in excess of the admissible leave will be paid to Consultants. Un- availed leave shall neither be carried forward to next year nor encashed.
- Allowances : Consultants shall not be entitled to any kind of allowance or
- However, should they required to travel inside the country in connection with the official work of the Ministry, TA/DA as admissible to a reqular employee of the same grade, he/she retired from will be paid to him/her after obtaining approval of the competent authority.
- The engagement as Consultant shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.