Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Administrative Officer – 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur - 613005, Tamil Nadu|
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Administrative Officer – 01.
- Thanjavur (Tamilnadu).
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Administrative Officer –
- Officials of the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies PSUs/Central Academic Institutions having 8 years regular service in pay matrix Level 6 (Pre-revised PB-2GP4200) failing which 3 years regular service in pay matrix Level 7(Pre-revised PB 2 GP 4600) in the grade of Assistant Admin Officer. (OR)
- With three years regular service in the pay matrix Level 7 (Pre-revised PB-2 GP 4600) or equivalent and having experience in Admin, Establishment and Accounts matters.
Age Limit :
- Administrative Officer – Shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Age Relaxation – As per Government of India rules.
Salary Details :
- Administrative Officer) – Pay Matrix Level-10 (Pre-revised Pay Band III Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade pay Rs.5400/-).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of Project :
- The initial period of deputation shall be for one year extendable by further period as per DoPT/GoI orders.
- The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DOP&T and Government of India’s instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the IIFPT on or before 09.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613005, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2019 – Administrative Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIFPT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIFPT official website – http://www.iifpt.edu.in
- Rules to be followed to apply this category.
- Application in prescribed proforma.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
- Statement of giving details of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
- Photocopies of the APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct.
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.