IGMCRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Resident & Junior Resident (30) vacancies. IGMCRI has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts on 26.11.2019 between 09.30 AM – 01.00 PM Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute|
|Job Type||Puducherry Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident - 20 (Total No. of Posts)
1. General Medicine - 05
2. Dermatology - 01
3. Psychiatry - 01
4. General Surgery - 05
5. Orthopaedics - 02
6. ENT - 01
7. Anesthesiology - 02
8. Radio Diagnosis - 03
Junior Resident - 10
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||26.11.2019 between 09.30 am - 01.00 pm|
|Venue||Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Vazhudavur Road, Kathirkamam, Puducherry - 605 009.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IGMCRI Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- IGMCRI requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Resident – 20
- General Medicine – 05
- Dermatology – 01
- Psychiatry – 01
- General Surgery – 05
- Orthopaedics – 02
- ENT – 01
- Anesthesiology – 02
- Radio Diagnosis – 03
- Junior Resident – 10
IGMCRI Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident – As per the Medical Council of India, Minimum qualification for teachers in Medical Institution Regulation, 1998 with amendments
- Junior Resident – MBBS
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident – 40 years
- Junior Resident – 40 years
Salary Details :
- Senior Resident –
- 1st year – Rs. 65,000 /-
- 2nd year – Rs. 67,500/-
- 3rd year – Rs. 70,000/-
- Junior Resident – Rs. 43,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Senior Resident – Initial Contract period for one year which may be renewable for two years
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 26.11.2019 between 09.30 am – 01.00 pm
- Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Vazhudavur Road, Kathirkamam, Puducherry – 605 009.
How to apply for IGMCRI Recruitment 2019 – Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IGMCRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IGMCRI official website – http://www.igmcri.com/
- Eligible and willing candidates may attend the interview with duly filled in application form that can be downloaded from IGMCRI website along with a DD for Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of “Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Medical College Society” Payable at Puducherry.
- No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately.
Download IGMCRI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Attend Walk- In Interview
IGMCRI Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here