Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Research Associate Fellowships - 08|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||(a) Doctorates in Science and Engineering (those who have submitted the thesis and with less than two years of Post-Doctoral experience) are eligible to apply.
(b) Post-graduates in Engineering with three years research experience in areas that are highly relevant to the Centre's programme.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.32,000 - 54,000/ per month (consolidated) depending on qualification and experience
Contingency grant including book allowance of Rs.32,000/- per year.
|Selection Procedure||Suitable candidates will be selected based on INTERVIEW to be held at Kalpakkam.|
and Application Form
- Check and verify your eligibility to IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The Candidate may download application form and send scanned copies of Application Form and enclosures to [email protected] with subject of the mail as “Research Associate Position.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 30.04.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :