Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||i. Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 55%
aggregate at graduation and post graduation levels from a recognized University.
ii. Candidates those who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the qualifying degrees are eligible to apply
iii. Candidates in the final year/semester should have scored marks above 55% aggregate until the previous semester /year and minimum aggregate of 55% in B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. level [in the case of M.Sc./M.Tech.
candidates]. In case such candidates eventually join the Centre, they shall have acquired aggregate marks of
55% in the qualifying degrees. Relevant certificates to this effect should be submitted at the time of joining the Centre. Wherever the results are declared as CGPA/GPA, it may be converted to percentage and entered. (The formula prescribed by the institute for conversion to be indicated at the time of verification)
Category – A:
Masters in Science/ Integrated M. Sc is the eligible qualification for the following subjects
b. Materials Science/ Materials Science
c. Chemistry *
(General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic,
d. Radiation Physics
Category – B:
M.Tech / M.E in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Science & Technology
Category – C:
B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.]. in any one of the following disciplines with a valid GATE score
i. Chemical Engineering
ii. Computer Science Engineering
iii. Electronics and Communication Engineering
iv. Metallurgical Engineering
v. Mechanical Engineering
vi. Materials Science & Engineering
vii. Materials Technology
viii. Engineering Physics
Category – D:
Candidates with M.Tech.
i. Admission to M.Tech. should be on the basis of GATE score (A certificate from institution to
the effect that admission to M.Tech. was based on GATE score should be submitted at the time of interview)
ii. The GATE Score should be in any one of the disciplines mentioned in Category C
iii. Should have their B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./ B.Sc. [Tech.] degree in any one of the disciplines
listed in Category C.
|Age Limit||Less than 28 years
Relaxation of up to 3 years in case of Other Backward Class applicants, 5 years in
age can be given in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants and 10 years in case of Persons with
|Salary Details||Rs. 31,000/- per month.|
|Selection Method||Written Exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registartion||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 20.05.2019.
- Other Important Dates
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- Among the selected candidates, those who join with M.Sc./M.Tech. will be eligible to register for Ph.D. Those who join with B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] will be considered for integrated Ph.D. with an option to have single degree(Integrated Ph.D. only) or a dual degree(M.Sc.(Engg.)+Ph.D.).
Official Website :