IGCAR – DAE Hospital has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Pharmacist (01) position. Last Date for submission of Application is 14.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Pharmacist /B - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||14.09.2020 till 10.00 hrs|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam Placement Details
- Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Pharmacist /B – 01.
- Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu).
Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Pharmacist /B – HSC(10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central/ State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit :
- Not more than 50 years as on the date of interview.
Salary Details :
- Pharmacist /B – Rs. 36,270 (Plus Rs. 2,336/- as House Rent, If Applicable)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 6 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test / Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 14.09.2020
- Details of screened in candidates shall be displayed in GSO website www.igcar.gov.in/gso and shall be intimated via their respective email ids on 15.09.2020
- Interview for screened in candidates will be held online through skype on 16.09.2020
How to apply for DAE Hospital Recruitment 2020 – Pharmacist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DAE Hospital Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DAE Hospital official website – http://www.igcar.gov.in/gso
- Interested candidates may forward enclosed application form along with self attested Xerox copies of date of birth, educational qualification (class X, Xll, Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council) through email to [email protected] on or before 14.09.2020 till 10.00 hrs
Download DAE Hospital Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and apply Online (By Mail)
DAE Hospital Official Notification : Click Here