IFGTB – ICFRE has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Stenographer, Forest guard & Technician (06) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Stenographer, Forest guard & Technician post in IFGTB – ICFRE should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 18.09.2020 till 30.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Stenographer - 01
Forest guard - 02
Technician - 03
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Director, IFGTB, Forest Campus, R.S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, Pincode - 641002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Stenographer – 01
- Forest guard – 02
- Technician – 03
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Stenographer –
- 12th Class certificate from recognized Board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 word per minute in stenography English/Hindi on basis of competitive Examination to be Conducted by the Director of Institute.
- Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
- Forest guard – 12th Pass with Science from Government recognized Board. The appointees will be required to successfully complete Forestry training course from a recognized Forest Guard training Institution during the probation period.
- Technician – Matriculation from in recognized Board with ITI Certificate in relevant Trade or course from a Govt. Recognized Institute
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2020) :
- Stenographer – Min 17 years & max 27 years
- Forest guard – Min 17 years & max 27 years
- Technician – Min 17 years & max 30 years
Salary Details :
- Stenographer – Level-4 of 7th CPC pay Matrix (Rs.25,500 – 81100/-)
- Forest guard – Level 2 of 7th CPC pay Matrix (Rs. 19900 – 63200/-)
- Technician – Level 2 of 7th CPC pay Matrix (Rs. 19900 – 63200/-)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fee & Processing Fees (200 + 100) – Rs. 300/-
- Women/SC/ST/Pwd / Ex. – SM Candidates are exempted from payment of only the application fees Rs. 200/- However they have to pay only Rs. 100
- Demand draft drawn in favour of the Director, IFGTB payable at Coimbatore
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the IFGTB – ICFRE on or before 30.11.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, IFGTB, Forest Campus, R.S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, Pincode – 641002
How to apply for IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020 – Stenographer, Forest guard & Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IFGTB – ICFRE official website – http://ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application by post.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Stenographer, Forest guard & Technician (Plumber/Carpenter/Mason, Civil Asst.)” (Whichever is applicable)
- The envelope without superscription of the post applied for will not be entertained for further scrutiny.
Download IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here