IFGTB – ICFRE has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Forester & Deputy Ranger (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Forester & Deputy Ranger post in IFGTB – ICFRE should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 18.09.2020 till 31.12.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Forester - 01
Deputy Ranger - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Director, IFGTB, Forest Campus, R.S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, Pincode - 641002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Forester – 01
- Deputy Ranger – 01
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Forester – Analogous Post (or) Forest Guard in the Level 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with 08 years of service in the grade and having successfully completed Forestry training course from a recognized Institution.
- Deputy Ranger – Analogous Post (or) Forester in the Level 4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with 10 years of service in the grade and having successfully completed Forestry training course from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit :
- Forester & Deputy Ranger – Upper age limit is 50 years as on closing date
Salary Details :
- Forester – Not Mentioned
- Deputy Ranger – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Demand draft drawn in favour of the Director, IFGTB payable at Coimbatore
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the IFGTB – ICFRE on or before 31.12.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, IFGTB, Forest Campus, R.S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, Pincode – 641002
How to apply for IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020 – Forester & Deputy Ranger Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IFGTB – ICFRE official website – http://ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application by post.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Forester/Deputy Ranger” (Whichever is applicable)
- The envelope without superscription of the post applied for will not be entertained for further scrutiny.
Download IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here