IFGTB – ICFRE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Subject Matter Expert (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Subject Matter Expert post in IFGTB – ICFRE should send their application form by post or by mail. Offline or Online submission starts from 18.09.2019 till 27.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Subject Matter Expert - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||27.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Project Leader/Director, Institute of forest Genetics and Tree Breeding, P.O.Box No. 1061, R.S Puram HPO, Coimbatore - 641002
Email id : email@example.com
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Subject Matter Expert – 01.
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Subject Matter Expert – Project : Preparation of DPR for rejuvenation of River Cauvery through Forestry Interventions.
- MSc in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Forestry/ Hydrology/ Environment.
- Ph.D in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Forestry/ Hydrology/ Environment.
- 25 years professional experience in natural resource management/ Forest Management/ Watershed Management by way of working in the relevant Central/ State departments. Research or Academic Institutions.
- Should have atleast 10 years experience in projects mainly involving Planning and Management of Natural resources or Heading organisation involved in Planning and Management of Natural resources.
- Should be well acquainted with policies and laws related to forests, wildlife, hydrology and environment.
- Desirable :
- Retired Head of Organisations/ Institutions which has experience in proposing and executing similar projects.
- Experience in handling National and International Projects.
- Experience in similar consultancy or assignment on Planning and Management of Natural resources across landscapes involving forest land, agriculture lands. Urban areas, industrial establishment and conservation areas of religious or biodiversity importance.
- Published research papers in referred journals of repute.
Age Limit :
- Subject Matter Expert – 65 years.
Salary Details :
- Subject Matter Expert – Rs.60,000- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
Duration of the Project :
- Period of 6 months extendable to maximum 12 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post or by mail so as to reach the IFGTB – ICFRE on or before 27.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Project Leader/Director, Institute of forest Genetics and Tree Breeding, P.O.Box No. 1061, R.S Puram HPO, Coimbatore – 641002.
- Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2019 – Subject Matter Expert Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IFGTB – ICFRE official website – http://ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Interested Experts are requested to send their applications and their Curriculam Vittae / Resume to “Project Leader/Director, Institute of forest Genetics and Tree Breeding, P.O.Box No. 1061, R.S Puram HPO, Coimbatore – 641002″ either by post or by mail latest by 27.09.2019 upto 05.00 p.m.
Download IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)
IFGTB – ICFRE Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here