IFB – ICFRE has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Technical Assistant ( Field / Lab Research) (06) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research) post in IFB – ICFRE should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 20.02.2020 till 20.04.2020 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Institute of Forest Biodiversity - Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) - 06|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad – 500 100|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IFB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- IFB – ICFRE requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – 06
IFB – ICFRE Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – Bachelor Degree in Botany from a recognized University
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – Bachelor Degree in Marine Biology from a recognized University
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – Not below 21 years or exceeding 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – Pay Matrix Level-5 (29200-92300) of 7th CPC
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Details Regarding Fees :
- Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn from any nationalized Bank in favour of the “Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity” payable at Hyderabad should be enclosed along with application.
- No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable. However, SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post or by mail so as to reach the IFB – ICFRE on or before 20.04.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad – 500 100
How to apply for IFB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IFB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IFB – ICFRE official website – http://ifb.icfre.gov.in/
- Interested/eligible candidates may submit their applications to “The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad – 500 100′ THROUGH POST ONLY so as to reach on or before 20th April, 2020, which would also be the crucial date for determining the age limit.
- Short-listed candidates for the all the posts will be informed the Date, Time and venue for written examination separately. It will also be hosted in the Institutes website.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of ___________ and S. No. of the post_______”.
- The envelope without superscription of the post applied for will not be entertained for further scrutiny.
Download IFB – ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
IFB – ICFRE Recruitment Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here