Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Drugs & Pharmaceutical Ltd|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||General Manager In-charge - 01
Dy. Manager (Personal/Legal) - 01
Dy. Manager (Finance) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||General Manager In-charge - 22.05.2019 from 09.30 am to 10.30 am
Dy. Manager (Personal/Legal) - 22.05.2019 from 10.30 am to 11.45 pm
Dy. Manager (Finance) - 22.05.2019 from 11.45 am to 01.00 pm
|Venue||CIPET IPT, Seminar Hall : T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600 032|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Drugs & Pharmaceutical Ltd Placement Details
- Indian Drugs & Pharmaceutical Ltd requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- General Manager In-charge – 01.
- Dy. Manager (Personal/Legal) – 01.
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – 01.
- The place of work will be presently at Chennai Plant ,Nandhambakkam, Chennai – 600 089. However, the selected candidate may be placed anywhere in India depending on the requirement of the company. .
Indian Drugs & Pharmaceutical Ltd Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- General Manager In-charge – Graduate from any reputed university with sound
academic record. Experience – He/She should possess 10 years of experience in a Senior managerial position in a large reputed organization.
Applicant should have sound experience in Administration, Legal & Finance. Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry will have an added advantage. He/She should be well versed with regional language.
- Dy. Manager (Personal/Legal) – B.Com/ M.Com Inter ICWA/CA. Experience – Candidate should have 5 yrs experience in Finance & Accounts. Out of 5 Yrs, 2yrs should be in a responsible cadre. Candidates knowing Tamil language is
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – Graduate or MBA in Personnel Management with legal
qualifications. Experience – He should have minimum 5 Yrs experience in Personnel/Service/Estate
Matters. Knowledge of statutory obligations related to CPSU Rules. Out of 5 Yrs, 2 Yrs should be in a responsible cadre. Candidates knowing Tamil language is preferred.
Age Limit :
- General Manager In-charge – 62 years.
- Dy. Manager (Personal/Legal) – 60 years.
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – 60 years.
Salary Details :
- General Manager In-charge – Rs.60000-70000.
- Dy. Manager (Personal/Legal) – Rs.30000-35000.
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – Rs.30000-35000.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on
- General Manager In-charge – 22.05.2019 from 09.30 am to 10.30 am.
- Dy. Manager (Personal/Legal) – 22.05.2019 from 10.30 am to 11.45 pm.
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – 22.05.2019 from 11.45 am to 01.00 pm.
- CIPET IPT, Seminar Hall : T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600 032.
How to apply for IDPL Recruitment 2019 – General Manager & Deputy Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IDPL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Drugs & Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IDPL official website – http://www.idplindia.in
- Application form duly filled and signed in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview to be held at CIPET IPT, Seminar Hall : T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600 032 on 22.05.2019 from 9.30 am – 01.00 pm.
- In case of candidates from Govt. / Quasi Govt. / PSU, the applicant will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download IDPL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Indian Drugs & Pharmaceutical Ltd Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here