ICMR – VCRC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Scientist B, Project Assistant, Project Technician III & Assistant (08) Vacancy. ICMR – VCRC has planned to conduct an interview for its Scientist B, Project Assistant, Project Technician III & Assistant posts on 05.08.2020, 06.08.2020 & 07.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- Vector Control Research Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientist B - 01
Project Assistant - 03
Project Technician III - 03
Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date and Time||Scientist B - 05.08.2020 (Wednesday)
Project Assistant - 06.08.2020 (Thursday)
Project Technician III - 06.08.2020 (Thursday)
Assistant (Admin & Finance) - 07.08.2020 (Friday)
The Reporting time will be from 10.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m.
|Venue||ICMR, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – VCRC Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICMR – VCRC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientist B – 01
- Project Assistant – 03
- Project Technician III – 03
- Assistant – 01
ICMR – VCRC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientist B (Non Medical Entomology) –
- 1st Class Master’s degree in Life Science from a recognized University / Public Health Entomology with two years experience in Medical Entomology / Public Health Entomology (OR)
- 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph.D in Life Science / Public Health Entomology from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant – Graduate in Life Science / Medical Laboratory Technology / Nursing from a recognized university with three years of work experience from a recognized Institutions or Master’s degree in Life Science / Medical Laboratory Technology / Nursing
- Project Technician III – 12th std pass in science subject with any one of the following
- Two years diploma in medical laboratory technology or
- One year diploma in medical laboratory technology + one year experience in a recognized organization
- Two years field/laboratory experience in Government recognized organization (B.Sc degree shall be treated as 03 years experience)
- Assistant (Admin & Finance) – Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience in administration / Finance & accountss
Age Limit :
- Scientist B (Non Medical Entomology) – Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Technician III – Not exceeding 30 years
- Assistant (Admin & Finance) – Not exceeding 30 years
Salary Details :
- Scientist B (Non Medical Entomology) – Rs. 48,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 31,000/-
- Project Technician III – Rs. 18,000/-
- Assistant (Admin & Finance) – Rs. 32,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 8 months initially and likely to be extended as per requirement
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on
- Scientist B – 05.08.2020 (Wednesday)
- Project Assistant – 06.08.2020 (Thursday)
- Project Technician III – 06.08.2020 (Thursday)
- Assistant (Admin & Finance) – 07.08.2020 (Friday)
- The Reporting time will be from 10.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m.
- ICMR, Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry
How to apply for ICMR – VCRC Recruitment 2020 – Scientist B, Project Assistant, Project Technician III & Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – VCRC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research – Vector Control Research Centre.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – VCRC official website – http://vcrc.res.in/
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above