Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research - Vector Control Research Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Puducherry (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant (Accounts) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|Scheduled to be held on 13.03.2019 is postponed to 27.05.2019
Reporting time 09.00 to 10.00 A.M
No candidates will be entertained beyond 10.00 A.M
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree in any discipline|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 64 years (The selected candidate will be engaged up
to the age of 65 years)
|Salary Details||Rs. 40,000/- per month (consolidated salary)|
|Selection Method||Personal Interview
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry - 605006.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR-VCRC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research – Vector Control Research Centre
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The walk-in-interview for engagement of Consultant (Accounts) scheduled to be held on 13.03.2019 is postponed to 27.05.2019
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 27.05.2019 to be held at the ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605006.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :