ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) (02) Vacancy. ICMR – NIRT has planned to conduct an interview for its Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) posts on 02.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date and Time||02.03.2020 at 11.00 am
The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m
|Venue||ICMR-National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor
Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organisation or Two years laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organisation.
Age Limit :
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – Not exceeding 30 years
Salary Details :
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – Consolidated salary Rs.18,000/- p m
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of six months for the project Preempt study
- For a period upto 30.06.2020 for the project “Impact of immune charge in pregnancy on TB in HIV infected women and uninfected women”
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 02.03.2020 at 11.00 am
- The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m.
- ICMR-National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 – Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in,www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.