ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Medical Officer (02) Vacancy. Last date for submission of Online application is 20.08.2020 Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Medical Officer - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Email)|
|Last Date||20.08.2020 by 05.30 p.m.
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Medical Officer – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Medical Officer – MBBS degree from a recognized university
Age Limit :
- Junior Medical Officer – Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Medical Officer – Consolidated salary Rs.60,000/- p.m
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Email)
Duration of Project :
- Six Months (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)
Selection Process :
- Skype Interview
Important Dates :
- The last date for sending applications by e-mail is 20.08.2020 by 5.30 p.m
- Email ID : [email protected]
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 – Junior Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in
- Candidate may submit the duly filled in application form in the prescribed format and attach there with the following certificates through e-mail [email protected] only for considering their candidature and should mention the name of the project applied for in the prescribed application form
- The last date for sending applications by e-mail is 20.08.2020 by 5.30 p.m.
- The date of skype interview will be intimated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates by e-mail and in return they have to send their skype id by e-mail.