ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Field Investigator & Laboratory Technician (02) Vacancy. ICMR – NIRT has planned to conduct an interview for its Field Investigator & Laboratory Technician posts on 17.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Field Investigator - 01
Laboratory Technician - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date and Time||17.02.2020
The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m
|Venue||Tirunalveli Govt.Medical College, Dept.of Thoracic Medicine, 3, High Ground Road, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli, 627011|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Field Investigator – 01
- Laboratory Technician – 01
- Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu).
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Field Investigator – Graduate in science/Epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized university with 5 years work experience in a recognized institution or Master’s degree in epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized university.
- Laboratory Technician – 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organisation
Age Limit :
- Field Investigator – Not exceeding 30 years
- Laboratory Technician – Not exceeding 30 years
Salary Details :
- Field Investigator – Consolidated salary Rs.32,000/- p.m
- Laboratory Technician – Consolidated salary Rs.16,000/- p m
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of Nine months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 17.02.2020 at 11.00 am
- The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m.
- Tirunalveli Govt.Medical College, Dept.of Thoracic Medicine, 3, High Ground Road, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli, 627011
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 – Field Investigator & Laboratory Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in,www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at Tirunalveli Govt.Medical College, Dept.of Thoracic Medicine, 3, High Ground Road, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli, 627011 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.