ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Consultant (Non Medical), Section Officer, UDC (Assistant), Multitasking Staff & Data Entry Operator (05) Vacancy. Last date for submission of Online application is 08.09.2020 Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies & Job Location||Consultant (Non Medical) - 01
Section Officer - 1 (one); UR-1
UDC (Assistant) - 1 (One); SC-1
Multitasking Staff - 1 (one);UR-1
Data Entry Operator - 1 (One); OBC-1
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Email)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
Vacancies & Placement :
- ICMR – NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant (Non Medical) – 01
- Section Officer – 1 (one); UR-1
- UDC (Assistant) – 1 (One); SC-1
- Multitasking Staff – 1 (one);UR-1
- Data Entry Operator – 1 (One); OBC-1
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant (Non Medical) – Professionals having M.Sc.in pharmacology/Biochemistry in clinical trials with R & D experience and published papers. Should be proficient in Tamil, English and Hindi.
- Section Officer – Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of administration/finance and accounts work
- UDC (Assistant) –
- 12th pass or equivalent form a recognized board with five years experience of administrative work or
- Graduate in any discipline with 2 years of experience of administration work and
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour(kdph) on computer
- Multitasking Staff – High school or Equivalent
- Data Entry Operator –
- Intermediate or 12th Pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘’A’’ level from a recognized institute and /or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization.
- A Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (kdph) through speed test.
Age Limit :
- Consultant (Non Medical) – Not exceeding 70 years
- Section Officer – Not exceeding 30 years
- UDC (Assistant) – Not exceeding 28 years.
- Multitasking Staff – Not exceeding 25 years
- Data Entry Operator – Not exceeding 28 years
Salary Details :
- Consultant (Non Medical) – Consolidated salary of Rs.45,000/- p.m
- Section Officer – Consolidated salary Rs.32,000/- p m
- UDC (Assistant) – Consolidated salary Rs.17,000/- p m
- Multitasking Staff – Consolidated salary Rs.15,800/- p m
- Data Entry Operator – Consolidated salary Rs.18,000/- p m
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Email)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
Duration of Project :
- Consultant (Non Medical) – For a period of ten months.
- Section Officer – For a period of ten months
- UDC (Assistant) – For a period of ten months
- Multitasking Staff – For a period of ten months
- Data Entry Operator – For a period of 9 months
Important Dates :
- The last date for sending applications by e-mail is 08.09.2020
- Email ID : [email protected]
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 – Scientist C & B (Medical), Junior Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in
- Candidate should submit the duly filled in application in the prescribed format and attach therewith the following certificates through e-mail only to [email protected] for considering their candidature. Incomplete application forms will be rejected. The last date of receipt of applications by e-mail is 08.09.2020 by 5.30 p.m.
- Date of skype Interview/Skill test & written test may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for skype Interview/written test