ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Consultant Engineer & Driver (02) Vacancy. ICMR – NIRT has planned to conduct an interview for its Consultant Engineer & Driver posts on 22.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant Engineer - 01
Driver - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date and Time||22.01.2020
The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m
|Venue||National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant Engineer – 01
- Driver – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant Engineer – Professionals having B.tech/M.Tech in civil Engineering/Architecture with experience in the relevant field or Retired Government employees drawing pay in the pay band Rs.15,600 – 39100+ Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- at the time of retirement and having at least 20 years experience in the required field
- Driver – Matric/S.S.C or Equivalent from a recognized board with valid driving license issued by RTO of any state and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles(Goods & Passenger) and Two wheeler with/without Gear and two years experience in recognized organization/institute
Age Limit :
- Consultant Engineer – 70 years
- Driver – Not exceeding 25 years
Salary Details :
- Consultant Engineer – Maximum Rs. 70,000/ depending upon experience and knowledge
- Driver – Consolidated salary Rs.16,000/- p.m
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of one year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 22.01.2020 at 11.00 am
- The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m.
- National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020 – Consultant Engineer & Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in,www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.