inhibitors as potent leads for drug resistant tuberculosis”on short term contract basis.
ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Project Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. ICMR – NIRT has planned to conduct an interview for its Junior Project Research Fellow posts on 10.12.2019 at 11.00 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Project Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||10.12.2019 (Tuesday)
The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m. and the walk in interview/ written test will be from 11.00 a.m onwards
|Venue||National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Project Research Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Project Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or
Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in professional course selected through a process described through any of the following
a)Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIRUGC,NET, including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b)The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Nature of Duties 1. Mycobacteruial culture processing, 2. Knowledge of basic computer operation, 3. Having good English writing skills.
Age Limit :
- Junior Project Research Fellow – Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Project Research Fellow – Consolidated salary Rs.31,000/- + HRA Rs.7,440/-
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of Nine Months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 10.12.2019.
- The Reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m. and the walk in interview/ written test will be from 11.00 a.m onwards.
- National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019 – Junior Project Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in,www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above.
- The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walkin.
- Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (forGovt./AB/PSU Servants only)
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.