ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Medical Officer posts (04) Vacancy. ICMR – NIRT has planned to conduct an interview for its Junior Medical Officer posts on 02.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai, Madurai and Vellore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Medical Officer - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||02.08.2019
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (interview from from 11.00 AM onwards)
|Venue||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai - 600 031|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIE Placement Details
- ICMR – NIE requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Medical Officer – 04.
- Chennai, Madurai and Vellore (Tamil Nadu).
ICMR – NIE Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Medical Officer – MBBS degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Junior Medical Officer – Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Medical Officer – Consolidated salary Rs.60,000/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Junior Medical Officer – Initially for a period of 8-12 months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- A fee of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai by way of demand draft from any Nationalized bank payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the application.
- However, SC/ST, physically disabled and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of valid certificate.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 02.08.2019(Friday).
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (Interview from from 11.00 AM onwards).
- ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019 – Junior Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – https://www.icmr.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 02.08.2019 (Friday) at 11.00 a.m.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.