ICMR – NIRT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Consultant (02) Vacancies. ICMR – NIRT has planned to conduct an interview for its Junior Consultant posts on 27.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Consultant- 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||27.10.2019 (Wednesday)
Reporting Time: 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m. (interview from from 11.00 a.m. onwards)
|Venue||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Consultant – 02
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Consultant – 1st class Masters in Economics/Econometrics/Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial Science with 2 years research experience or 2nd class Masters in above subjects with 4 years research experience
Age Limit :
- Junior Consultant – Not exceeding 45 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Consultant – Consolidated salary Rs.40,000/- p.m
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of Six months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 27.11.2019 (Wednesday).
- Reporting Time: 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m. (interview from from 11.00 a.m. onwards).
- ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
How to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019 – Junior Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in,www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above.
- Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (forGovt./AB/PSU Servants only)
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview