Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research - National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician B Posts - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|12.04.2019 at 09.30 am|
|Place of Posting||ICMR National Institute of malaria research, IDVC, Field Unit, Chennai|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass* or equivalent with five years experience in related field (field/laboratory work) from a Government institution or recognized institute
(*12th pass with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years experience respectively)
Working experience in field/laboratory work
Knowledge of Computer applications
Can read, write and speak in Tamil
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Salary Details||Rs. 17,000 per month|
|Selection Method||Personal Interview
and Application Form
|Office Address||ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, NIMR Field Unit, NIE Campus, 2nd Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai- 600 077
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute of Malaria Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 12.04.2019 at 09.30 am to be held at the ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, NIMR Field Unit, NIE Campus, 2nd Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai- 600 077.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :