ICMR – NIE has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer – Grade–A) (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer – Grade–A) Posts in ICMR – NIE should send their application form by mail. Last date for Online submission is 10.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer - Grade–A) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- ICMR – NIE requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer – Grade–A) – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
ICMR – NIE Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer – Grade–A) – Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized institution /
B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology from a recognized institution / university
Age Limit :
- Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer – Grade–A) – UR – 30 years
Salary Details :
- Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer – Grade–A) – Rs.32,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Test with Skill/Practical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- One year (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application is 10.08.2020.
How to apply for ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2020 – Project Co-Ordinator (Computer Programmer – Grade–A) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIE official website – http://nie.gov.in
- Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id email@example.com on or before closing date 10.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m
- Date, Time and Place of interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.