ICMR – NIE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Junior Nurse posts (03) Vacancies. ICMR – NIE has planned to conduct an interview for its Project Junior Nurse posts on 22.08.2019 between 09.00 am – 10.00 am. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kannur (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Junior Nurse - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||22.08.2019 between 09.00 a.m. 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||District Medical Office (Health), Collectorate Road, Thavakkara, Kannur, Kerala – 670 002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIE Placement Details
- ICMR – NIE requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Junior Nurse – 03.
- Kannur (Kerala).
ICMR – NIE Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Junior Nurse – High school or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate
course in ANM with 5 years’ experience from a recognized Institute / Board
Desirable Qualification and Experience – Diploma in nursing or Midwifery (GNM) with 2 years of experience from a recognized institute (OR)
B.Sc. in Nursing (4 years) with one year of experience from a recognized institute
(OR) Experience in Public Health Research Projects.
- Must be fluent in speaking, writing and reading Malayalam
Age Limit :
- Project Junior Nurse – UR – 28 years, OBC – 31 years (including 3 years of age relaxation).
Salary Details :
- Project Junior Nurse – 18,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Project Junior Nurse – Initial appointment will be 6 months (renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 22.08.2019 between 09.00 a.m. 10.00 a.m.
- District Medical Office (Health), Collectorate Road, Thavakkara, Kannur, Kerala – 670 002.
How to apply for ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019 – Project Junior Nurse Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIE official website – http://nie.gov.in
- Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 22.08.2019.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website which will be updated from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence,
candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.