ICMR – NIE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) (01) Vacancies. ICMR – NIE has planned to conduct an interview for its Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) posts on 11.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||MRHRU, Tirunelveli|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||Walk-in Interview / Written Test between 09:00 a.m to 10:00 a.m on 11.11.2019|
|Venue||ICMR – NIE, Chennai|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIE requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) – 01
- MRHRU, Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu)
ICMR – NIE Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) – Graduate in Statistics / Biostatistics / Epidemiology from a recognized University with three years’ relevant work experience from a recognized Institution (OR) Masters’ degree in Statistics / Biostatistics / Epidemiology
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) – OBC – 33 years (including 3 years of age relaxation)
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) – Rs.31,000/- per month (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) – One year (renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for Walk-in Interview / Written Test between 09:00 a.m to 10:00 a.m.
- Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) – 11.11.2019
- ICMR – NIE, Chennai.
How to apply for ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant (Statistics / Epidemiology) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIE official website – http://nie.gov.in
- Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification.
- Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website which will be updated from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.