ICMR – NIE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Consultant I & Consultant II posts (02) Vacancies. Offline Registration for Consultant I & Consultant II posts starts from 22.11.2019 to 25.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant I - 01
Consultant II - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director,
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology,
R-127, 2nd Main Road,
Tamil Nadu Housing Board,
Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- ICMR – NIE requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant I – 01
- Consultant II – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
ICMR – NIE Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant I – MD (Community medicine/PSM) OR DNB (Epidemiology) OR Masters degree in Epidemiology or Public Health OR PhD (Epidemiology/Public Health) with 5 years of teaching/training/research experience
- Consultant II – MD (Community medicine/PSM) OR DNB (Epidemiology) OR Masters degree in Epidemiology or Public Health OR PhD (Epidemiology/Public Health) with 3 years of teaching/training/research experience
Age Limit :
- Consultant I – 70 years
- Consultant II – 70 years
Salary Details :
- Consultant I – Rs.1,50,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Consultant II – Rs.1,25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of Project :
- Consultant I – 1 year (extendable based on performance and project extension)
- Consultant II – 1 year (extendable based on performance and project extension)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date – 22.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of offline application – 25.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, 2 nd Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
How to apply for ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019 – Consultant I & Consultant II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NIE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NIE official website – http://nie.gov.in
- The application should be as per the prescribed format (Annexure – A)
- Candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self-attested along with filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR-NIE website regularly for further information, changes,which will be updated from time to time.
- Date, Time and Place of written test / interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates shall send their application, along with all supporting documents superscribed as “Application for the post of Consultant-I and Consultant-II under BCBR Project” on the top of envelope, through Registered / Speed post on or before 25.12.2019, addressed to; “The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, 2nd Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.