National Institute of Epidemiology has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Stenographer (1) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Stenographer post in NIE should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 12.06.2019 till 22.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Organization Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Stenographer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, 2nd Main Road Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NIE Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- ICMR – NIE Chennai requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Stenographer – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
ICMR – NIE Chennai Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Stenographer –
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University with computer literacy.
- 80 w.p.m. speed in shorthand in English.
Age Limit :
- Stenographer – 18 -27 years.
Salary Details :
- Stenographer – Pay Level- 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test / Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) (wherever applicable) through Demand Draft from a nationalized bank in favour of “The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology” payable at Chennai including ICMR employees.
- PwD/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of fees.
- Certificate for exemption of examination fee should be attached along with application by the PwD candidates.
- Application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the ICMR – NIE on or before 22.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, 2nd Main Road Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
How to apply for ICMR-NIE Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Stenographer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR-NIE Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR-NIE official website – http://nie.gov.in
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- Candidates shall submit an application, duly closed in an envelope and superscribed as “Application for the post of Stenographer” on the top of envelope, through Registered / Speed post. Application should be submitted along with Admit
Card (in duplicate) and self-addressed stamped envelope (26” x 11”) of Rs. 5/-
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Date, Time and Place of test will be intimated by post separately to the eligible candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Any further details / communication will be displayed in NIE websites only.