Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates submit application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and |
|Scientist-B (Medical) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S. Degree recognised by MCI.
Desirable qualifications :
(i) M.D. in Preventive & Social Medicine /Community Medicine /General Medicine
Or Paediatrics/ DNB (Field Epidemiology)/ DNB (Community Medicine) / DNB
(Epidemiology) / Master Degree in Epidemiology or Public Health / Ph.D (Epidemiology /
Public Health) from a recognized University
(i) Two years Teaching/Research experience in Epidemiology/Public Health after obtaining
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years. Relaxable upto 5 years for Govt. Servants.|
|Salary Details||Level-10 of Pay Matrix under VII CPC
(Pre-revised Pay Band PB-3 - Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400) plus NPA & other allowances as per Rules at the ICMR’s National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) payable to The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai.|
|Office Address||The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, 3rd Avenue, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai-600 077.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR NIE Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Epidemiology.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata, recent photograph, contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the ICMR-NIE on or before 22.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, 3rd Avenue, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai-600 077.
- An application fee of Rs. 500 is payable via Demand Draft.
- DD for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) payable to “The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai”.
- Women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- DD’s are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
- Indian Scientists working abroad are exempted from application fee.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.
Official Website :