Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lower Division Clerk - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, 2nd Main Road Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077|
|Official Address||Click Here|
ICMR – NIE Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
ICMR – NIE Chennai requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lower Division Clerk – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
ICMR – NIE Chennai Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lower Division Clerk –
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English on computer.
Age Limit :
- Lower Division Clerk – 18-27 years.
Salary Details :
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Level- 2 (Rs. 19900-63200).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test / Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidate has to remit application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) (wherever applicable) through Demand Draft from a nationalized bank in favour of “The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology” payable at Chennai including ICMR employees.
- PwD/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of fees. Certificate for exemption of examination fee should be attached along with application by the PwD candidates.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the ICMR – NIE Chennai on or before 24.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, 2nd Main Road Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
How to apply for ICMR-NIE Recruitment 2019 – Lower Division Clerk Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR-NIE Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR-NIE official website – http://nie.gov.in
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- Candidates shall submit an application, duly closed in an envelope and superscribed as “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk” on the top of envelope, through Registered / Speed post. Application should be submitted along with Admit Card (in duplicate) and self-addressed stamped envelope (26” x 11”) of Rs. 5/- through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview.
- Date, Time and Place of test will be intimated by post separately to the eligible candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Any further details / communication will be displayed in NIE websites only.