Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates submit application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and |
|Accounts Officer ( Junior Grade) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Officers from Central Government / State
Government / Autonomous Body / PSU
a) Holding Analogous Post or Assistant in
Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body /
PSU With 5( Five) years service
b) 2 (Two) years working experience in
Budget / Finance / Accounts
|Age Limit||The upper age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 (fifty six) years as
on the closing date of receipt of applications.
|Salary Details||Level- 7 (44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix of
VII CPC (Pre-revised PB-2 Rs.9300-34800
Grade Pay Rs.4600/- of VI CPC)
and Application Form
|Office Address||The Director, ICMRNational Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai - 600 077|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR-NIE Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Epidemiology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata, recent photograph, contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the ICMR-NIE on or before 29.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “The Director, ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077”.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.
Official Website :