ICMR – NCDIR has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Consultant (Medical) (01) Vacancy. ICMR – NCDIR has planned to conduct an interview for its Consultant (Medical) posts on 11.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research - Indian Council of Medical Research- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant (Medical) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date and Time||11.12.2019 from 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhavan - ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bangalore - 562110|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR – NCDIR Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- ICMR – NCDIR requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant (Medical) – 01.
ICMR – NIRT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant (Medical) – MD/MS/DNB (Medicine/Gynecology/Surgery/ Radiotheraphy / ENT)
- DM/ M. Ch Oncology disciplines OR Medical/Surgical.
- Retired Govt employees with above requsite qualification and who are in the grade pay of Rs.5400 or Level 10 as per 7th CPC and above.
- Desirable : MPH/ M.Sc Epidemology / Ph.D in Epidemology.
Age Limit :
- Consultant (Medical) – Below 70 years.
Salary Details :
- Consultant (Medical) – Consolidated salary Rs.1,00,000/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Consultant (Medical) – Initially for a period of six months extendable based on performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 11.12.2019 from 09.00 a.m.
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhavan – ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bangalore – 562110.
How to apply for ICMR – NCDIR Recruitment 2019 – Consultant (Medical) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICMR – NCDIR Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Medical Research- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICMR – NCDIR official website – http://www.ncdirindia.org/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 11.12.2019 at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhavan – ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bangalore – 562110.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download ICMR – NCDIR Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
ICMR – NCDIR Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here