Candidates who wish to apply for this Apprentice (Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Painter and Welder, MLT Radiology, MLT Pathology & PASAA) (1000) post in ICF should send their application form Online. Online submission starts from 04.09.2020 till 25.09.2020 by 17.30 p.m. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Integral Coach Factory, Chennai|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Apperentices -
For Freshers - 488
For Ex ITI - 512
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai, Placement Details
- Integral Coach Factory, Chennai, requires following posts to fill their Apperentices vacancies.
- For Freshers –
- Carpenter – 40.
- Electrician – 80.
- Fitter – 120.
- Machinist – 40.
- Painter – 40.
- Welder – 160.
- MLT Radiology – 04
- MLT Pathology – 04
- For Ex- ITI
- Carpenter – 40
- Electrician – 120
- Fitter – 140
- Machinist – 40
- Painter – 40
- Welder – 130
- PASAA – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai, Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Freshers –
- Fitter, Electrician & Machinist – Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science and Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Carpenter & Painter – Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Welder – Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- MLT (Radiology & Pathology) – Should have passed Std XII examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Ex-ITI –
- Fitter, Electrician & Machinist – Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Carpenter, Painter & Welder – Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Programming and System Admin. Asst – Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit :
- Age will be reckoned as on 01.10.2020: (15-24 years)
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), candidates.
Salary Details :
- Freshers – X std – 6000/- (per month)
2. Freshers – 12th std – 7000/- (per month)
3. Ex-ITI – 7000/- (per month)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Freshers –
- Fitter, Electrician & Machinist – 2 years.
- Carpenter & Painter – 2 years.
- Welder – 1 year and 3 months.
- MLT (Radiology & Pathology) – 1 year and 3 months
- Ex-ITI –
- Fitter, Electrician & Machinist – One year.
- Carpenter, Painter & Welder – One year.
- Programming and System Admin. Asst – One year.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 04.09.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 25.09.2020.
Details Regarding Fees :
- A processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable)is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
How to apply for ICF Recruitment 2020 – Apprentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICF Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Integral Coach Factory, Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICF official website http://pbicf.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and fill in the online application form correctly & submit. Before filling the application form, candidates should keep ready all the data of documents/certificates required to be filled in and image of recent passport size photograph (not more than 200 KB) in jpg/jpeg format.
- System generated registration number is the candidate’s individual Registration ID & password to generate acknowledgement is their date of birth. Using the online registration number generated, the candidate needs to login
with password as date of birth in “ddmmyyyy” format.
- No request of refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by ICF under any circumstances.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check whether the details fed in are correct.
- Processing Fee Payment instruction (For candidates other than SC/ST/PwBD/Women): After successful payment of processing fee of Rs.100/- through online, a unique Transaction ID starting with ‘DU’ will be sent by payment gateway system to the registered mobile number. Candidates should preserve this Transaction ID for future references of payment detail.
- Candidates are NOT required to send/submit any documents including system generated application form to ICF through Post/e-mail/FAX/By hand.
- After final submission, candidates can generate the acknowledgement form from the system. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the acknowledgement generated by the system to be submitted at the time of Document Verification.