National Research Centre for Banana has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Young Professional – I (01) vacancy. NRCB has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional – I Posts on 06.11.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - National Research Centre for Banana|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional – I- 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||29.10.2019|
|Date and Time of Interview||06.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||"ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102"|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- ICAR – NRCB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional – I – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
ICAR – NRCB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional I – First class in B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Sc. (Zoology) with Entomology as one of the subject.
Desirable : (1) Experience in rearing, collection and curation of insects.
(2) Basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional – I. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Young Professional – I – Rs.15,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- “ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102”.
How to apply for ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 – Young Professional – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR-NRCB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Research Centre for Banana.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit National Research Centre for Banana official website – http://nrcb.res.in
- Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Young Professional – I on contractual basis under Institute project will be held 06.11.2019 (Wednesday) at 11.00 A.M.
- The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates already working should produce necessary “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Late comers will not be permitted to attend the walk-in-interview.
Download ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Attend Walk- In Interview
ICAR – NRCB Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here