National Research Centre for Banana has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Young Professional – I & Young Professional – II (02) vacancies. NRCB has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional – I & Young Professional – II Posts on 10.10.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - National Research Centre for Banana|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional – II - 01
Young Professional – I- 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||10.10.2019 at 11.00 a.m
The candidates should come for the walk-in-interview before 10.00 AM for the said date(s) for verification of certificates
|Venue||ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- ICAR – NRCB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional – I – 01.
- Young Professional – II – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
ICAR – NRCB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional II – First class in M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture) or
M.Sc. (Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology)
Desirable : Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology with experience in working on banana tissue culture.
- Young Professional I – First class in M.Sc. (Horticulture / Plant Breeding) or
M.Sc. (Life Sciences / Botany / Biotechnology). Desirable : At least 1 – 2 years experience in relevant field of specialization in reputed
organization and knowledge in tissue culture / somatic embryogenesis conventional
Age Limit :
- Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional – I &
Young Professional – II. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Young Professional – I – Rs.15,000/- (consolidated) per month.
- Young Professional – II – Rs.25,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Young Professional I and II – Three months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 10.10.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- The candidates should come for the walk-in-interview before 10.00 AM for the said date(s) for verification of certificates.
- “ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102”.
How to apply for ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 – Young Professional – I & Young Professional – II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR-NRCB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Research Centre for Banana.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit National Research Centre for Banana official website – http://nrcb.res.in
- Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Young Professional – II and Young Professional – I on contractual basis under the “Contract Service – supply of Tissue Cultured Planting Material of banana cv. Sabri” will be held on 10.10.2019 (Thursday) at 11.00 AM.
- The candidates should be available in the office premises before 10.00 AM on the respective date (s) for verification of certificates.
- The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project
- Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates already working should produce necessary “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Late comers will not be permitted to attend the walk-in-interview.
Download ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Attend Walk- In Interview
ICAR – NRCB Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here