Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - National Research Centre for Banana|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Young Professional – I - 02
|Date and Time of Interview||09.05.2019 and 10.05.2019 at 11.00 AM.|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
ICAR – NRCB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Young Professional – I – 02
Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
ICAR – NRCB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
Junior Research Fellow
- M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture specialized in Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Entomology) or M.Sc. in Basic Sciences with specialization in Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / Plant Pathology / Biotechnology / Zoology / Botany with
NET / GATE qualification.
- Desirable Qualification : Experience in Plant Pathology or Entomology on
disease / pest diagnosis Experience in IoT
Young Professional – I (Krishi Portal)
- First class in Graduation in Computer Science / Information
Technology / Engineering.
- Desirable Qualification : (i) Having experience in Development and hosting of web content knowledge in web designing packages like HTML / PHP / MySQL, etc.,
(ii) Android – app development
(iii) Maintenance of server / website
(iv) Database development for Krishi Portal of ICAR.
Young Professional – I (Virology Lab)
- First Class in B.Sc. (Life Sciences / Agriculture / Biotechnology / Microbiology)
- Desirable Qualification : (i) M.Sc. (Agricultural Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Basic Sciences with specialization in Microbiology /
(ii) Working knowledge in computer (MS Office, Use of statistical software like SAS internet browsing, etc.).
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Young Professional – I – Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years.
Age relaxation shall be applicable for all the posts as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25000/- + 20% HRA per month for 24 months & Rs.28,000/- + 20% HRA per month for 3rd year.
- Young Professional – I – Rs.15000/- (consolidated) per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – Three years.
- Young Professional – I – One year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 09.05.2019 & 10.05.2019 at 11.00 am.
“ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102”.
How to apply for ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow and Young Professional – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR-NRCB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Research Centre for Banana.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit National Research Centre for Banana official website – http://nrcb.res.in
- Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the
format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and
submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates already working should produce necessary “No Objection Certificate” in
case he / she is employed elsewhere.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Attend Walk- In Interview
ICAR – NRCB Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here