IISWC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. IISWC has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 05.09.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ooty (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||05.09.2019 at 09.30 a.m|
|Venue||ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Theettukkal, Fernhill (PO), Udhagamandalam (Ooty) -643 004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Ooty (Tamil Nadu).
Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – A minimum 02 years post graduate degree of M.Sc./M.Tech. in Agricultural Meteorology/Geology/Environmental Science/Earth Science/ Atmospheric Science/Soil Science/ Agronomy/Remote Sensing &
Geoinformatics or equivalent post graduate degree in any agricultural/ relevant basic
sciences from recognized University and a consistently good academic record.
Desirable Qualification :
i Experience in climate change and Global climate models studies ii Experience in handling of instruments like eddy covariance, and analyses of Weather and Green House Gases (GHG) Data.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
Age relaxation : For SC/ST : 5 Years, For OBC : 3 Years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25000/-p.m (prerevised)+HRA for the initial 2 years and in 3rd year JRF will be given revised fellowship @RS.28000/- (pre-revised)+HRA after review of their performance by the review committee.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – 31st March 2021.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 05.09.2019 at 09.30 a.m.
- ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Theetukal, Fern Hill PO. Udhagamandalam -643002.
How to apply for ICAR – IISWC Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- IISWC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IISWC official website – http://www.cswcrtiweb.org/
- The applicants may submit their application in the given proforma with latest photograph and a set of attested copies of the documents at 09:30 a.m. They must bring all their original certificates for verification. The walk in interview will start at 10.00 a.m.
- Candidates must bring their necessary document ( in original) to claim age relaxation.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Persons already in employment should obtain “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The selected candidate for the above positions should have good health. He/She will be stationed at Project site (ICAR-IISWC, RC, Udhagamandalam). However, the selected candidates may have to visit any place in India, if need arises.
- For JRF positions – Candidates should possess either 2 years Master degree in the relevant subject with minimum 4 years of Bachelor’s Degree OR 3 years Bachelor degree in Basic sciences with and 02 years Master Degree in the relevant subject with NET qualification.