IISWC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. IISWC has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow Posts on 16.10.2019 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||The work place for the selected candidate will be IISWC, RC, Ooty and HUL, Kodaikanal|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||16.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m|
|Venue||ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Udhagamandalam (Ooty) - 643 004, Tamilnadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01.
- The work place for the selected candidate will be IISWC, RC, Ooty and HUL, Kodaikanal.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M.E / M.Tech in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management / Water Resources Engineering/ Irrigation Engineering/
Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science / Energy and Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering with basic degree in any branch of Engineering with 4/5 years bachelor degree. Candidates with 3 years bachelor degree and 2 years
Master degree should have NET qualification.
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – The maximum is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates as on date of interview (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA as applicable.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Senior Research Fellow – 8 months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 16.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Udhagamandalam (Ooty) – 643 004, Tamilnadu.
How to apply for ICAR – IISWC Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- IISWC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IISWC official website – http://www.cswcrtiweb.org/
- A Walk–in-Interview for selection of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a Consultancy Project on “Advisory services for soil conservation measures while undertaking soil remediation process in mercury contaminated site of HUL, Kodaikanal” will be held on 15/10/2019 at ICAR- IISWC, Research Centre, Udhagamandalam, Tamil Nadu.
- Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements may appear for
personal interview by producing their original certificates at 10.30 AM on the same day.
- The candidates may also send their filled in application in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant must produce his/her original documents during the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case, the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
- Experience certificates in original, if any.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
- The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment in ICAR.
- The PI’s decisions will be final and binding in all respects.
- The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project if services are no more required or his/ her contribution is considered not up to the mark.