Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ooty (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Field Assistant/Helper - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||Junior Research Fellow : 26.06.2019 (Wednesday) at 10.00 a.m
Field Assistant/Helper : 28.06.2019 (Friday) at 10.00 a.m
|Venue||ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Theetukal, Fernhill (PO), Udhagamandalam (Ooty) -643 004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Placement Details :
- ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Field Assistant/Helper – 01.
- Ooty (Tamil Nadu).
ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Post graduate degree in Soil Science/ Environmental
Science/Agronomy/Horticulture with basic degree in Agriculture/horticulture or Post
graduate degree in Chemistry/Environmental Science/Botany/Physics /earth sciences
with basic degree in respective sciences and pass in National Eligibility Test (NET).
Desirable : Experience in field experiment, soil and plant analyses, acid soil, climate studies, handling analytical instruments and working knowledge in computer modeling.
- Field Assistant/Helper – Intermediate/Higher Secondary.
Desirable : Experience in agricultural research/extension/analytical works.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
- Field Assistant/Helper – 30 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25000/- pm + HRA for the initial 2 years and Rs. 28000/- pm +HRA for 3rd year after reviewing the performance by the review committee.
- Field Assistant/Helper – Rs.15000/- pm.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Three Years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on
- Junior Research Fellow : 26.06.2019 (Wednesday) at 10.00 a.m.
- Field Assistant/Helper : 28.06.2019 (Friday) at 10.00 a.m.
- ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Theetukal, Fernhill (PO), Udhagamandalam (Ooty) -643 004.
How to apply for ICAR – IISWC Recruitment 2019 – JRF and Field Assistant/Helper Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR – IISWC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICAR – IISWC official website – http://www.cswcrtiweb.org/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 27.05.2019 (Monday) at 11.00 am to be held at Department of Informatics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Persons already in employment should obtain “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The selected candidate for the above positions should have good health. He/She has to be stationed at Project site (Udhagamandalam). However, the selected candidates may have to visit any place in India, if need arises.
- The decision of the Competent Authority shall be final.