ICAR – IARI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Technical Assistant (1) vacant position. ICAR – IARI has planned to conduct an interview for Technical Assistant Posts on 18.03.2020 at 10.00 am. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Nilgiris (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||18.03.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Wellington – 643 231, The Nilgiris.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – IARI Placement Details
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Wellington (Tamil Nadu)
ICAR – IARI Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant – Under graduate degree in Agriculture / Botany / Life Science
- Desirable: Experience in field work related to agriculture
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant – Maximum age is 35 years for Technical Assistant (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Technical Assistant – One year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 18.03.2020 at 10.00 a.m
- ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Wellington – 643 231, The Nilgiris.
How to apply for ICAR – IARI Recruitment 2020 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR – IARI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICAR – IARI official website – http://www.iari.res.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 18.03.2020 at 10.00 a.m in ICAR-IARI,
Regional Station, Wellington
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/ her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach Principal Investigator of mentioned projects, ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Wellington ([email protected]) before 18th March, 2020. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Download ICAR – IARI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
ICAR – IARI Official Notification : Click Here