Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Nilgiris (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||07.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||ICAR - I.A.R.I., Regional Station, Wellington - 643 231, The Nilgiris|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – IARI Placement Details
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Nilgiris (Tamil Nadu).
ICAR – IARI Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Master’s degree in Genetics/PIant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Botany/Life Sciences/AIIied Subjects (As per Dept. of Atomic Energy, R&D II Section,No. 10/1 (21)/2014/Fellows 4.03.2015.
- Desirable : UGC/CSIWICAR NET qualification, experience in use of molecular markers and proficiency in computer skills.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Maximum Age is 35 years (Age Relaxation SC/ ST/ Women – 5 years and OBC – 3 years).
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- Per Month + HRA.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- On contractual basis initially up to one year, may be extendable till the termination of the project subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 07.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- ICAR – I.A.R.I., Regional Station, Wellington – 643 231, The Nilgiris.
How to apply for ICAR – IARI Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR – IARI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ICAR – IARI official website – http://www.iari.res.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 07.06.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at ICAR – I.A.R.I., Regional Station, Wellington – 643 231, The Nilgiris.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download ICAR – IARI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
ICAR – IARI Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here